Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Night, August 26th...

It has been too long again.
Here I find my blog, like a long lost friend...
I haven't written, I've been smitten --
call me bitten, I haven't written...

I am here still at the studio. Been here since 7AM and it's getting on 10. So much that happens in a day. Chris left this morning and I drove in, thinking about travel, about breakfast order, about getting the n'espresso machine to the house vs. the office...about driving in the rain and Overeat Ed. A new character who takes a gander at eating dander.

Now everyone has left...we wrapped at 7:40pm but then Rattler had a VFX meeting. I stood with Dwight and watched old family movies and he chastised me for not writing...and so here I am.

Robin Williams and Ricky Gervais on set last couple of days. Robin said today:

"I wonder what Hilary Clinton is doing right now, oh that's right, she picking out her pants suit for the democratic convention speech..." and also

when the neanderthals were on set in full makeup and costume, as we waited for the camera to re-set, Robins says:

"give me a UH!"

and one of the neanderthals said: "UH!"

And then Robin: "Give me a "GUH!"

"Guh!"

"Give me a "UAHH!"

"UAHH!!"

Then Robin did a bit for 5 minutes at least on Neanderthal cheerleaders, and the neanderthal football team they were cheering for. He did everyone. The sportscasters as they commented on the players:

"Well I don't know about you, Phil, but I gotta tell you, hitting that guy on the head with a ROCK was a low blow..."

and then:

"I hear they stay in a huddle to keep warm..."

to:

"Now it would be something if they could make it past 10 yards, but unfortunately, none of them can count that high..."

So much more...!

but those were the highlights.

No comments: