Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday!!! AUGUST 1ST...

OK.

I did not write yesterday but I have an EXCUSE!!! Mintilligan SURPRISED me on set yesterday! There I stood, watching SNL actor who plays CUSTER with Movie Star #1 -- fully engrossed in a LONG take, oblivious to who is standing behind me. Rattler yells CUT! and Zulu says: "Ok, Gina, it's time to start getting happy..." and I said: "I know, I need to be more happy..." and I turn around and there he IS! Green cap, blue eyes, smiling face, in the flesh...I felt like the earth was moving under my feet...I was so elated and confused and excited and overwhelmed. It was like some sort of dream...like he didn't belong in the setting that I was standing in, the world I was living in.

So today is Friday and we have a three day weekend. And I have my babe. I will write again soon. Lots of stuff going on today. Battle scene in the Commons, all the big stars, and all is good.

MORE SOON!

No comments: